9.05.2009

Ready Vs. Anticipation

Photobucket vs. Photobucket



I know I'm late on this but I just recently got hold of the the new Trey Songz CD, "Ready"....and I have to say that the CD is pretty phenomenal..haha like so much so that my roommates and I have had that ish on repeat for the past 3 days. But I can't decide whether I like Anticipation or Ready better...like I'm revisiting the Anticipation and I'm finding more songs that I like! lol Well here are my faves from each cd

Anticipation (not in any particular order)

- Famous
- Scratching Me Up ***
- It Would Be
- You Belong to Me
- Does She Know
- Yo Side of the Bed
- On Top

Ready (again..not in Any particular Order)

- 1. Panty Droppa-Intro
- 2. Neighbors Know My Name
- 3. I Invented Sex (feat. Drake)
- 5. One Love
- 6. Does He Do It
- 9. Ready To Make Luv
- 10. Jupiter Love
- 17. Yo Side Of The Bed

***faves subject to change! ***

Overall both works of art are pretty bomb, and If you havent heard Anticipation and/or Ready..you should get on that ASAP =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?