9.08.2009

sometimes we all just need a lil pushhhh

My favorite relationship blog NakedWITH SOCKSON dished out a bit of unexpected inspiration today. When I typed the link into my Firefox box, I didnt really expect to see a post about loving yourself.

Photobucket

"You should be able to look yourself in the eye every day. You should be able to face the mirror and be happy with the person who is staring back at you. You should be able to like love what and who you see.

If you don’t, then it’s up to you to make that reflection better."



Now Im not usually into all this sentimental bull, but I believe this to be true. I know that in order for someone to love you, you have to love yourself. And if you dont like what you see when you look yourself in the mirror, then dont mope or complain about it, but make moves to change it.

Lol and thats all I gotta say, maybe its time to make some changes around here....maybe not...smh i guess I'll see

Photobucket

again..pics courtesy of whateverlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?