9.08.2009

tyra banks with no weave

So Im watchin television one night and I see a commercial for the Tyra Banks show
Photobucket

Photobucket
...she's gonna come on the show without her weave. Now I will admit, unlike most people, I can tolerate Tyra Banks (I am a pretty faithful watcher of America's Next Top Model), so I was intrigued about how the chick would look. Welp..I ended up missing the show but I saw the clip on youtube...and I was dissappointed! LMAO her hair looked just like it did in Higher Learning...just a lil wet. Now I don't know for a fact that her hair isnt naturally straight...but I seriously doubt it. I was expecting her to come out with a fro...a lil nappyness..something out of the ordinary! lol Anyways..Here is a clip from the show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?