2.28.2012

My east coast trip: Pictures!

I had a blast on the east coast! I flew into DC and took a bus to New York. I am definitely ready to live that NY lifestyle...except it was soo freakin cold!! But I took a gazillion pics! I 'll not to overload on here. ha!








 Wafles + Dinges! 




Leather Jacker: H&M
Red Sweater: Forever 21
Jean Jacket: Levis
Tribal Tights: Forever 21
Snood: Forever 21
Bowtie Gloves: Forever 21
Boots: Alice + Olivia (for payless)
Bag: Chanel







 Dress: H&M
Pumps: Steve Madden
Earrings + Necklace+ Ring: Forever 211
Leather Tights: Forever 21
Beanie: H&M
Shirt: Cant Remember =x !
Coat: Forever 21 






so cute!


Coat: H&M
White Sweater: Loemahnns
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: H&M




Coat: Thrifted
Leg Warmers : H&M
Jeans: H&M





Leather Dress: H&M
Bracelet: Juicy Couture






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?