4.19.2010

do you think its easier in life for dark skin girls or light skin girls?

uhh i dont know that life is necisarrily harder but i will argue that darker girls tend to have it harder and suffer from more obstacles in regards to male counterparts. A lot of black males, not all but a lot, are quick to say that they dnt f*ck with dark skinned girls, and its just a preference,...but i can guarantee you, that there are way more ppl who say they wont date or talk to a dark girl than say they wont talk to a light skinned girl. I mean I'm dark so i've obviously experienced first hand guys making fun of me cuz i was dark or wtv, but its just made a stronger person. I personally embrace all shades of the rainbow, and if someone doesnt like me cuz im dark, thats their prob =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?