4.19.2010

is your extensive writing style reflective of your oral communication?

uhhh hmm, aight so i think this question is asking if the way i write reflects the way i talk and the answer is.....yes and no....i mean first of all it depends on where I'm writing, the way I write on my blog, or on my twitter, or on my facebook is obviously not the same way I would write a paper...I guess you could say that the way I would write on sumthing like twitter is verbatum the words I would actually say but at the same time, I do sometimes talk the way I would write a paper, like when im trying to explain something or make a point. I think im good with words but im even better with words when I can write em down...my thoughts flow better that way =]

You can ask me anything.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?