9.07.2010

I like the person that you are, but I'm in love with the person that you have potential to be

Ambition- An eager or strong desire to achieve something, such as fame or power.
An admirable trait to say the least. Ambitious men are always perceived as attractive, sexy, and successful. But, it hasn't always been that way for women. Especially black women. Ambitious girls after often seen as daunting and intimidating. Glad to know that someone is looking for us girls that are trying to get theirs and make it on their own.
I know that is song has been out for a minute, but I just got around to hearing today. This is def my new new ish! 
Ambitious Girl- Wale



 "Ambitious girl, you just wanna win, and you'd rather chase your dreams, then to try to chase these men"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?