11.30.2010

new state of mind

Every morning on my drive to school, I ride in silence. Not only because I don't necessarily want to start my morning with "Tick Tock" by Kesha blasting on my radio, but because I like to start my morning off with prayer and mediation. It's a habit I picked up from my father. We thank God for bringing us to the start of another day, and thank Him for his blessings. Going home and being with my family has made me realize I do not want to experience God's blessings in vain. I'm tired of waiting for good things to happen to me, saving my clothes for special occasions, and not being proactive. I think I need to try and start making good things happen to me (potential new years resolution?). After dealing with a death in my family, I realize now more than ever that life is short, so LETS GET IT IN!  Although there is a fine line between spontaneity and stupidity, I'm done wasting time. I'm gonna do what I want to do when I want to do it, I suggest you do the same, if you can. This is the last year of my undergrad college career and I want to make the most of it.

"Your attempt may fail, but never fail to make an attempt."
"Choose not to accept the false boundaries and limitations created by the past"








No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?