3.15.2011

marsha marsha marsha


So, Ive been hearing all this hype about Marsha Ambrosius and since its finals week, I now have an immense amount of time to listen to new music (while studying of course ;]). And i must say....mannnn I am so in love with her voice, my new girl crush and honestly my new favorite artist hands down. Her new solo album, Late Nights and Early Mornings is easily one of my favorite albums of all time at  this point. Its been awhile since I've heard someone really sing, like really sing their hearts out about something, to the point where you can feel it. Its not just the words comin out of their mouth but the way the sound of their voice makes you feel, or what it makes you remember, or think about. I would advise y'all to definately check out the album. Its deliciously wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?