3.21.2011

SPRINGBREAK_day1

It is finally the most coveted time of year for students: SPRING BREAK! Unfortunately, I won't be able to do everything I would like. Gotta be back at school on Wednesday for track practice....being an athlete does have its cons. However, I plan to make the most of my free time. And so begins the chronicles of my spring break...hopefully its more eventful than I predict it will be (lol)


Day 1:
Woke up, ran some hills, and got ready for my day. 
Took some Macbook flicks on my brand spanking new Macbook courtesy of Mac. (my computer kept having problems and they finally just gave me a new one #swag)


Then I pulled out my trusty, nifty SLR, come to find out the autofocus wasnt working =[....this is about the 5th down in the cycle of ups and downs i have been experiencing during the past 3 days. Its been craziness, but every negative has been matched with a positive, so I'm hoping I can get it fixed. In the meantime, I can still work on my manual focus game.


Im broke but I managed to dig out a Gap gift card in my wallet and headed to the mall for some retail therapy. Ended up just buying this Saved by the Bell tee, but the lady gave me back my change in cash (SWAG SWAG!)
And then I came home. Watched some television and now I'm blogging...pretty uneventful day, but a day that I woke up to see the sun nonetheless...until tomorrow folks =]

Top: Loemahnns
Sequin Bandeau Top: Forever 21
Sweater: Old Navy 
Jeggings: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?