3.23.2011

SPRINGBREAK_day2+3

So day 2 on my spring break, I did basically nothing.....except go see Marsha Ambrosius and Melanie Fiona while they were on the BET Music Matters tour!
A friend of mine was able to get me into the show last minute and I was so ecstatic. I been listening to Marsha Ambrosius for the past two weeks and she was everything and more in person. 



videos coming soon!


I went with a simple look for the concert...stripes!

 with red lipstick poppin 


 needless to say my night was fabulous.
(striped tube dress, black leather jacker, black zipper belt-> all H&M)
The next morning? not so much. =/
I had to get up early for a dentist appointment, and find out i have SEVEN cavities! Yikes!
anyways
then I came back to school from track practice, and come home to find that the tanks I designed had indeed arrived!



they are too cute!

Now I'm sittin at home, makin some good ole mac and cheese, and catchin up on my blogs =]
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?