3.29.2010

diddy beats?


So, can someone tell me what is gonna be so great about "DiddyBeats"... i mean correct me if im wrong but arent they just headphones...i mean I know there are expensive head phones out there, but dang $149 just because Diddys name is on em? I guess thats what advertising is for...to get people to believe that they need something that they absolutely dont need..the website reads "Diddybeats embody the celebration of the finest in music, luxury and pop music. In other words, these incredible sounding in-ear headphones represent all things Diddy. LMAO so im gonna be representing all things Diddy if I wear em...lol no thanks i honestly dont think they are gonna b worth it...i guess i'll find out if they live up to the hype when they come out..=//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?