1.07.2010

Nigerians are NOT terrorists



When I came back home from Nigeria,my country of origin, I was met with jokes about how my brother was a terrorist...etc etc. But, despite the fact that the most recent terrorist attack was committed by a Nigerian, not all Nigerians are terrorists. I repeat Nigerians are NOT terrorists. In my opinion, this was a case of one lonely boy led astray and convinced brainwashed by others to end his life. If that boy ever steps foot in Nigeria, the citizens of Nigeria will kill him. point blank period.

So keep the jokes to a minimum. Please and thank you =]


Although Nigeria is a place where you can see poverty on a daily basis, the spirt of the country is one unlike any other I have ever experienced and I truly did enjoy my overall stay there. And despite what you all may thing, Nigeria is not a place to go on a safari, I did not see lions, tigers or bears (oh my! ;)) nor does everyone live in huts. Nigeria is a country full of beautiful, intelligent people and we ARE moving up in the world. Here are a few flicks from my trip. Enjoy! =]

Photobucket
the stadium

Photobucket
The line to get gas...smh

Photobucket
port harcourt airport

Photobucket
moi ♥

Photobucket
my favorite drink of all time, i could drink this everyday

Photobucket
my cousins wedding

Photobucket
my family ♥

Photobucket
lol..im just curious as to how it works haha

Photobucket
self explanatory

Photobucket
xmass in the village

Photobucket
african bats..yikes
Photobucket
sign of the times


Photobucket
Photobucket
soooo many relatives =]...i ♥ having a big family


Photobucket
mall was pretty poppin

Photobucket
broooo =]

Photobucket
hilton

Photobucket
pretty view =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?