11.12.2009

oh Photoshop...how I love thee =]

I am infamously known for photoshopping my pics, but its not necessarily because I think that my face needs it or anything...but I just enjoy the art of making photos look , in my opinion, better. A plain uneventful photo can look that much better with a little contrast and a little sharpening...or maybe a bit of a blur tool to create a dreamy effect. Maybe its just me, but I like playing around with pictures and making them look cool,.. making them look edgy....basically just making em look fun.
For example.
this
Photobucket
can become
this.Photobucket

Here are a few sample pieces of stuff that I make in my spare time haha =].

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?