7.31.2009

Eminem vs Mariah

Photobucket

I havent really being keeping up with the feud between Mariah Carey and Eminem because frankly, I didnt really care. However, all the hype surrounding Eminem's new diss track geared toward Mariah has caught my attention. So let me get this story straight....Eminem claims he was with Mariah, she denies it?, shes with Nick now and now Eminem is pissed? LMAO all of this is really a laughing matter to me. Mariah and Nick are another matter all together that I just SMH at and think "to each his own", but now Eminem is added to the picture....the whole scenario is just crazy lmao...and now I understand why its rumored that Mariah was the one to "portray Eminem" in her Obsessed video..haha smhhh I mean Eminem is tryna go hard, he says hes got evidence...well now im intrigued...lets see it! Although, personally, I think he just needs to get over it!


"Only reason I dissed you in the first place is because you denied seeing me. Now I'm pissed off....."

Wow Mariah, I didn’t expect her to go balls out
Bitch, shut the fu*ck up before I put all them phone calls out
you made to my house when you was wild n out
before Nick, When you was on my di*ck and give you somethin to smile abouT.."



C'monnnnn no one cares! =/


Here is the actual song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?