10.19.2010

"Save the Boobies"

I'll admit, when my roommate signed our club up to get up at 7am on a Sunday to participate in a Breast Cancer Walk, I wasn't thrilled. I had a rough week and I definitely was not trying to get up early in the morning just to walk in the cold for 30 minutes. But, I thought about it and thought to myself that the tiny pain of me having to get up early could not even compare to the pain of those who were suffering from breast cancer or those who had friends and family suffering from breast cancer. So I went, and I'm glad I did. I had never been to a walk for a cause of any kind. It was great to see all those people gathered there for a great cause, and I was happy to support those who had lost someone to breast cancer by my presence in the walk. My only regret is that I wish I had gotten more pictures of different peoples shirts, signs, etc....like i said before...it was early, and i am not a morning person. lol













No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?