10.24.2010

striving for perfection (a rambling train of thought)

I have a bad habit to not planning ahead. I don't use planners, I don't really have a set schedule, and I am a huge procrastinator. I don't know what I want to do with my life, I just know what I know and I know what I like. Everyday is a new day. I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. I need to focus on what is happening in the now. What can I do now to make my life better? What can I do now to make myself happy? What can I do now to make myself great? These are questions that often pervade my mind, but I have no answers. All I know is I wanna be the best. I like finishing first, I hate coming in second to anything, anyone, anytime, anywhere. (you should know that about me.) I think the best thing to do is take things one step at a time. Every action has a reaction. Every cause has an effect. So whatever I'm doing now, is going to have some type of effect in the long run and I pray that its a positive one. Everyone makes mistakes, but you gotta move past them...and sometimes that means letting some people/ some things go. And thats OK. We only have one life to live, and I intend to make the most of it.


Just a little train of thought that I decided to share....dont mind the randomness or pointlessness of it all.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?