10.05.2009

TATTOOOS

I have kinda always secretly wanted a tattoo but I'm too chicken to get one, and plus Im so indecisive that I would get tired of it in like two weeks, and I dont like how its so permanent and painful...lol but here are some cute ones that Celebs have... I didnt know that almost every single celebrity has at least one tattoo ...even Beyonce has one

Photobucket

...sheesh..maybe ill rethink my decision, but in the meantime, Ill stay away of tattoos and simply relish in the cuteness of other peoples tattoos lol.

Rihanna:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trey Songz:
Photobucket

Victoria Beckam:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tyson Beckford:
Note: I think these tattoos are a bit much, but they do make him look pretty sexy

Photobucket


Curious about more celebs with tattoos? Click here and click on celebrity tattoos on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?