8.11.2009

what can I say..I'm an R&B girl

Now I love music, the way it sounds in my car, the lyrics that say what I can't, and the beats that make me smile. In fact I can appreciate any type of music. (I may have been quoted as saying I don't like country music but I will admit to belting out "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood from time to time) But its just something about that R&B that I can't get enough of...needless to say I love crooners....Trey Songz, Joe, Tyrese, Raphael Saddiq, Jagged Edge, Musiq, Lloyd...and the list goes on =]. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic who loves to hear a man tell his woman what he wishes he could do with her, how much he loves her and what he does to show it haha...or maybe its relaxing, or maybe its just refreshing to hear So Beautiful by Musiq Soulchild after hearing Becky by Plies (dnt get me wrong, i can still appreciate some Plies haha)..Anyways whatever the reason may be, I love slow jamz, ballads and anything else that falls into that category.

And so the throwback summer joint of the day- On Bended Knee by Boys II Men


Can we go back to the days when our love was strong
Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong
Can somebody tell me how to get things back
They way they use to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?