6.18.2010

Im a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world

"laughing plastic, its fantastic!" SIKE
Ugh, one thing I can't stand are FAKE people.
Like, how do you sleep at night knowing for a fact you dont like someone, but smiling and lying to their face in order to reap the benefits. If you dont like someone, then just dont like them! Now don't get me wrong, every human being deserves a certain level of respect, so I can be cordial to everyone. But why spend all of that effort and time when you know you dont like someone, to go out of your way to try and be that person's friend. I dont know, I guess thats just how some people operate, but I wasn't raised like that. I try to be cordial to everyone I meet, and if you know me, I'm usually the first person to give someone the benefit of the doubt, and I believe in second chances. It just sucks when you vouch for someone, or put faith in someone and they just prove yo *ss WRONG.
Its kinda like that old smiling faces song by the Undisputed Truth...



"Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes
They don't tell the truth, uh
Smiling faces, smiling faces
Tell lies and I got proof
Beware, beware of the handshake
That hides the snake
I'm telling you beware
Beware of the pat on the back
It just might hold you back
Jealousy (jealousy)
Misery (misery)
Envy

I tell you, you can't see behind smiling faces"

CAN YA DIG IT?





I'm not trying to rant, I'm just making a statement. 
In the words of Weezy

"Real n*ggas f*ck with me and I don't give a  f*ck who dont"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?