6.16.2010

les films

Movie Review time

So, I just finished watching two really good movies in my opinion.

 'Love Jones' 
and
'Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging'

Love Jones has made it to my fave movie list! I loved it! I mean I will admit, some of it was a lil cliche and they had those scenes that were you know like "too coincidental", but all in all, I loved the rawness of the love story. It was perfect. ♥

Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging is a really cute kinda kiddy movie. Its about a 14-year old girl who basically likes this guy and is trying to snag him. The fact that its an 'English' movie makes it even cuter because they use all this quirky slang and the main guys in the movie are actually pretty ka-yute! Although I don't condone all the 'snogging' done at the end by 14 year olds in front of their parents, the movie was still quite adorable. =] and not to mention it brought my back to my childhood because I read most of the books. =]
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?