6.15.2010

SUMMA SUMMA SUMMA TIME

TIME TO SIT BACK AND UNWIND!





Yess It is finally, officially summer time! My favorite season of the year and what we all look forward to after our school year. Summertime is what makes school so bearable and helps us keep coming back year after year. Although I'd much rather be a lazy bum and watch old movies on satellite TV everyday like I did last summer, I want this summer to be productive. First order of business?
GET A J O B
and make some serious $$$.
Being broke and having to ask for money all the time is never fun....having my own dinero makes life oh so much easier!
The rest of my summer goals can fall in any order after that...they include mostly fun, fun, and more fun ...among other things. I will keep you updated. =]
(I didnt make this but, I would probably only consider 1, 2, 5, 8, 9 , and most certainly 10!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?