6.15.2010

ooh la la STYLE CRUSH


OH EMM GEEEE....this girl is definitely a BAD B*TCH...commence girl crush...now?
NYNE LYVES aka Zewiditu Ruffin has got style to die for! And she's my age! And she lives in NY...MY DREAM CITY! need I say more?
STATS
NAME: Zewiditu Ruffin
Goes by: NYNE 

"I CAME UP WITH THE NAME NYNE ON MY BIRTHDAY OF LAST YEAR, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE 6/12. 6+1+2=9. 9 HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE NUMBER AND I WAS ON 9TH ST IN DC"

AGE: 21

lIVES IN: uptown nyc

Job: Performer/teacher/model

fAVE MUSIC ARTIST?: Andre 3000

STYLE ICONS: Lisa Bonet, mary kate , and edie
 segwick, Twiggy, ANDRE 3000, her nana 

oh I did I mention she has her own blog? NYNE LIVES

She is definitely one to watch out for!
memorable quotes?
"I DON'T CARE WHAT CONVENTION SAYS! I FIND WHEN YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH WHO YOU ARE AND HOW YOU APPEAR, EVERYONE ELSE IS TOO."

"LIPSTICK IS YOUR BEST FRIEND."


For more info about her...check out these profiles, (which i have graciously paraphrased)  of her here and HERE

Here style can get pretty wild.....but i feel it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?