6.25.2010

R.I.P MJ

Today marks the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death. I was looking back at my old blog posts and I was surprised to find that I did not blog about his death last year. I guess it was when my blog was just starting. Anyways, I dont care what anyone says about Michael Jackson, he was a musical genius and his songs will remain classics forever. I remember, as kids, my little brother and I would always dance to this "Bad" video that my mom bought for us. It had a bunch of music videos and performances from that album.  No one ever thought the King of Pop would actually die. SMH He is greatly missed.

Some of my favorite MJ songs include:
1. Liberian Girl
2. Bad
3. Who's Loving You
4. P.Y.T
5. The Way You Make Me Feel

Long live the King. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?